>I'm having the same problem.  I did  a clean install of Gimp 2.10 and
>deleted the previous 2.8 install directory before the new
>installation.  When I click on my different hard drives and
>directories in the Save As dialog the only files or folders shown are
>in Pictures, Documents and the current User directory, all of the hard
>drives show blank and I cannot navigate them.  It's hard to imagine
>that one would need to install a different package other than the
>official Gimp one to get something as simple as save directories to
>show up when trying to save.  Any help would be appreciated, thank
>you.

Done more than a few tries in a Win 10 VM and it looks like the last released
Windows installers have this problem

These are the ones that implement 32 bit plugin compatibility

gimp-2.10.0-setup-1.exe and gimp gimp-2.10.0-setup.exe

The original gimp-2.10.0-x64-setup.exe work ok.

You could purge the Gimp 2.10 installation, delete the GIMP 2 folder and the
Gimp 2.10 gimp profile and reinstall with the old installer

https://download.gimp.org/mirror/pub/gimp/v2.10/windows/gimp-2.10.0-x64-setup.exe

or just hang on a few days, I am sure the Windows packager will issue an update.

rich: www.gimp-forum.net

--
rich404 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)