Hi,

using the 2.10 RC2 on my Asus ROG 750 T4024JH on Win7, I have noticed Gimp is completely frozen for a few seconds when using selection related tools.

Example: select an area, use bucket tool with "fill whole selection" mode, Gimp will not responds for seconds before actually filling the selected area.
With a quite fair sized canvas, like 2048x2048 or even less.

+ (too) many other issues I never seen before with any release.