>* labaxp <for...@gimpusers.com> [05-17-18 16:30]:
>I am sure your expert evaluation of the most expensive product, gimp,
>will
>be well received.  I am sorry your currency was ill spent.
>
>ps: are you in any way related to Mr. Edsel who also went the way of
>the
>dodo?
We  are not here to discuss how much we spent for gimp.
This forum is to discuss bugs and other issues we are facing and to share
opinions and maybe ways (if someone found) to improve gimp. If noone ever
discuss the issues / bugs cause the gimp is free, then the developers wouldnt be
able to improve it.
If you think that we cant say our problems cause gimo is free, i am sorry my
friend but this forum is not for you.

--
labaxp (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)