> I am sure your expert evaluation of the most expensive product, gimp, will
> be well received.  I am sorry your currency was ill spent.

May I express my hope that someone involved with another, big Free
Software project would use such replies as an opportunity to demonstrate
their experience with Free Software development and search the discussed
software project's bug tracker for a bug report describing the issue?

--
Regards,
Michael