Jehan,

I'm the macOS packager for LMMS.  I might be able to help out in his
absence.  LMMS is written in Qt, so the dependency stack is much
different than Gimp which is Gtk, but if there's a documented build process
via MacPorts or Homebrew, I can take a swing at it.

Credentials: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/pull/2271

-Tres

- tres.finocchi...@gmail.com