I see some new patches arriving which suggests there's some new activity on
the Mac port (SDK 10.9 -> 10.10), etc.  I'll jump on the developer list as
suggested although from what I'm seeing there's -- what appears to be --
progress so it'll be more for the purposes of familiarizing with the
build system in the event my assistance is needed.

- tres.finocchi...@gmail.com

>>> https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/blob/gimp-2-10/devel-docs/os-support.txt