Recently I got involved with Linux and then the Gimp. No this is a
newbie here.

I noticed on an earlier version of Gimp, that when you bring up the
text tool, there is a button to select antialiasing for the text. On the
newer version that I have, there is no such button and I can't seem
to find one anywhere. There is an antialiasing button on one of the
tools but that one seems to apply to graphics only.

Is Gimp simply antialiasing all text in the 1.2.1 version.

Thanks,

Bill.

William Bradley,
Leaflets of Faith
http://www.leaflets.on.ca
We invite you to take a look at our email list:
http://www.egroups.com/group/leafletsoffaith