I'm looking for a new scanner (my Astra 1200S no longer seems to work now that
I'm using a power supply that doesn't appear to be the one it came with).  I've
heard good things about ImageScan, but they don't have it available anymore and
it's not clear when they might.

Does anyone have a copy of this program I can have?  And do you know what
scanners it supports that are currently available off the shelf?   Does anyone
have any recommendations for off the shelf scanners (re: ones you can actually
buy today at the local Best Buy or Frys) that work with SANE?
--
Michael J. Hammel           |      If a man ate a pound of pasta and
The Graphics Muse           |      a pound of antipasto, would they