Okay. I have a default install of Gimp 1.2.3 on RedHat Linux 7.2

I downloaded the FireAnim.scm and fireanim-gradient from http://vidar.gimp.org/gimp/ and it doesn't
work. It will go through the process of doing all the edits to the image and produce and finish
without any error (at least any that pop up a dialog box). The only problem is the final product
isn't animated or even changed in any way! I tried to use this in Gimp 1.2.4 on my parents WinXP box
and I have the same problem. It will go through the motions of creating the animated image, but the
final image is just an exact duplicate of the first. The only difference is there are now several
layers set for animation.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

--
Joseph A Nagy Jr                 Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and CEO                  die so they can figure out Linux and ascend into

C.S.S.: Construct Skilled in Sabotage
H.T.M.L.: Hazardous Troubleshooting and Mathematics Lifeform
http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=Linux