On Thursday 16 January 2003 10:20 pm, Kevin Myers wrote:
> You might also search for image "stitching" which I think is the more
> commonly used term.
> From: "Terry Hancock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > There was a utility, which I think was called "knit" which would correlate
> > two images, look for an overlap region and use the result to composite
> ...

Thanks! That's all it took (I probably misremembered the original name) -- I 
found "grunch" which is available in Debian, and at the upstream site: 

Some other options were at this digital photography site: 

Thanks for the help!

Terry Hancock ( hancock at anansispaceworks.com )
Anansi Spaceworks  http://www.anansispaceworks.com

"Some things are too important to be taken seriously"
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to