Carol Spears wrote:
i love TheGIMP, i will continue to be an avid user, but i seem very very
ineffective as a gimp dot org person.

i am thinking that if i stop presuming to have anything to say or any
good ideas, someone who can better suit the developers needs can step
into this, eh, position.

i will even unsubscribe from this list, as i do not want to cause the
same disasters that i have to the new person/people.

Woah now. Where did this come from? Did I miss something? Personally, I've found your (Carol's) postings to the list quite helpful at times. I would think it would be a great loss to not have her on the list.

Again, did I miss something???

-- Until later: Geoffrey [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Think about it...