On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 04:01, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,

> What warnings do you get exactly? Perhaps we could suppress them or
> make them more subtle warnings that appear on the console only.

I'm sorry -- I didn't make myself clear (too late at night, I guess.)
The warnings were on the console, not in gimp-message boxes, and were to
the effect that the palette was not in current gimp format, falling back
to legacy mode ...

It wa irritating because I have a large number of palettes and the
plethora of messages made it difficult to find other, possibly more
important, error messages amid the clutter.  I have successfully
converted both the gradients and the palettes and now the messages have

Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.tcsn.net/trefftzs                    Home Page
http://gug.sunsite.dk/gallery.php?artist=68     Gimp Gallery
http://trefftzs.topcities.com/                  Photo Gallery