David Neary wrote:

David Selby wrote:

When I use dynamic text, and I need it a certain colour to match in, is there an easier way than matching by eye or adjusting the sliders individually (bit of a nightmare)

There's the colour picker... I'm not sure I understand the question.

The colour picker gives me a RGBA & a hex tripplet for the colour I want. Thats OK but I need to change my text colour for my dynamic text.

In the dynamic text dialog I hit the coloured square, get lots of sliders & a colour circle, I end up moving the selector in the colour circle untill I get as good a match as I can, judged by eye. I then set the text to that colour. Its never perfect.

Is there an easier way of setting the dynamic text colour. It does not have a dialog bog for a hex triplet.