GSR - FR wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2003-11-11 at 1400.59 +0000):

Is there an easier way of setting the dynamic text colour. It does not have a dialog bog for a hex triplet.

Open the normal colour selector instead of the dynamic text one, change there, then drag and drop to the button. Or drag and drop from the toolbox if you already have the colour in it. Or from palettes. Or... you get the idea, try to drag and drop anything that is colour. :]

GSR

I got the idea, I found out I can pick the colour with colour picker, select dynamic text, hit the colour button in the dynamic text dialog & drag the colour directly from the colour picker to the dynamic text colour selector.

Cool !

Dave

PS Sorry about the HTML mail, will make sure its in plain text from now on