Hi,

Xsane doesn't appear to work with the devel. release of Gimp? Searched the net for clues, but it seems I only found out that they don't work together. Anyhow, I guess you're familiar with the problem and I don't have to explain it further?

I'm assuming it will be made to work though, so does anybody know anything about this?

Somewhere (on the net) I read that xscanimage worked with 2.0pre1 -- that doesn't seem to be the case for me though, Gimp just shows me the same complaints ...

So ... Just looking for news about the topic really. I don't dare to hope for solutions yet. ;)