Hi,

david wrote:
> >I did bother to log on to the bug reporting site and entered the
> >bug....but it is still occuring.
>

> In other words I have a password and account number and spent some time
> entering the info.  So what happened??

Excuse me, I misread this (my mind filled in the "not").

The bug report doesn't ring any bells, though... if it's any
help, I have tried to reproduce this, and I could not. I just had
a quick search in bugzilla with likely keywords, and I didn't
find your bug in the open bug reports... could you quote a
bugzilla number, please? Or even add a comment to the bug itself?

Thanks,
Dave.

--
       David Neary,