Le 19.03.2004 21:40, David Neary a crit:

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
When I display the histogram with gimp-2.0-pre, I got about nothing
many pictures when in linear mode.

In linear mode you'll normally have a couple of peaks drowning out everything else.

I have not notices anythign particular. Maybe they are some spikes at the same position as the vertical axis.

Do I miss something in the histogram behaviour or is there something

special with linear/log modes ?

Linear mode is the default (several people requested this). You can change this in the tool options, though.

Ok, I will use log scale, it is not a problem.

Cheers, Dave.

        - Jean-Luc