1. We don't have directions for including XSane in the new

2. The dialog for writing a PostScript file still resets to
the wrong (for me) values, and I don't know how to set them
permanently. I want no offsets, inches instead of cm, and
encapsulated Postscript.

3. The text tool is different. Before when I used it I got a
dialog that showed me a bunch of typefaces, allowed me to
select a face and a size, and allowed me to type in a text
string for pasting in my image.  Now I get a dialog that
only allows me to import text from a file. I don't know how
to resize the text, change the font etc.

Any hints on the above?
John Culleton
Able Typesetters and Indexers