Very timely. I got perl-gimp working on my machine yesterday, and tried stampify.pl almost immediately. It failed due to theThe offending command in this error message is gimp-channel-ops-offset, which has been renamed to gimp-drawable-offset in GIMP 2.0. Looking at that error also gives the hint, that there is something wrong with the font specification, since GIMP 2.0 no longer relies on the weird -*-... X11 Logical Font Descriptor but uses Fontconfig Font specifications like "Tekton 24".
problem mentioned yesterday. I changed that to
and then it failed due to the
gimp_channel_ops_offset($layer1, 1, 0, -($diameter / 2), -($diameter / 2));
I changed this to
gimp_drawable_offset($layer1, 1, 0, -($diameter / 2 ), -($diameter / 2 ));
The script could still use a little tweaking, I think, since I can see some subtle problems I think I could fix, but it is now working.
-- Elaine Normandy (Colorado Springs) Weblog: http://www.stardel.com/fiveacres/
_______________________________________________ Gimp-user mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user