Hi all,

I was just looking for some nice looking screenshots to show off
on the GUADEC GIMP pages, and the best ones are all on
developer.gimp.org

It would be really cool to have lots & lots of screenshots of the
GIMP on www.gimp.org. Could someone from the web team take
responsibility for this and publish an e-mail address where
screenshots can be sent to be included on the site, please?

In the meantime, I will link to screenshots on dgo.

The current content to go on guadec (which will also probably end
up on dgo when the dust settles) is here (as usual, all
corrections & comments are welcome, that's what wikis are for):
http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/GimpCon2004

Cheers,
Dave.

--