On 13 Aug 2004 00:35:55 +0200
Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ivanova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Thanks, I am trying 2.1.3 out now and I have a few questions:
> >
> > What is the difference between the settings in the 'Input
> > Controllers' menu and the 'Interface' menu.  I can't seem to change
> > the keyboard settings for Input Controllers and when I try to change
> > keyboard settings in the Interface menu, gimp segfaults.
>
> This crash is fixed in CVS now. Input controllers aren't finished yet,
> this is work in progress and will change in future versions.
>
> > I can change the settings for Input Controllers by editing the
> > ~/.gimp-2.1/controllerrc file, but where are the keyboard shortcuts
> > for the Interface menu saved?
>
> In ~/.gimp-2.1/menurc just like it has always been.

Thanks. I got it working now. I still don't understand the difference between the
two menu items for keyboard shortcuts and Input Controllers though.
What keyboard combinations can be used in the ~/.gimp-2.1/controllerrc file?
Only the keypad and mousescroller?

BTW It took me a while to figure out, but the radius/hardness setting can only be
changed if you select a custom brush. With one of the preset brushes it has no
effect.