On Friday 13 August 2004 09:53 am, David Hodson wrote:

> > perhaps your recent interest in this plug-in will magically cause it to
> > be updated for gimp2, i dunno.
> It could happen.
> http://members.ozemail.com.au/~hodsond/Multitile.c

I am hoping that it will, I make all of my own terrazzo-type tiles by hand
now, a very time consuming effort when I bother (no Carol, you don't need to
tell me how to do it faster and more efficiently ;-).

This file linked above was the same as the original I grabbed off of the
Plug-in Registry.

Thanks for the encouraging word!