On 14 Aug 2004 18:18:42 +0200
Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the words:
> Are you using GIMP2 at all? Is thumbnailing enabled in the GIMP
> preferences?
> Sven

Thumbnailing is enabled.  I see all my thumbnails just fine in the open
file dialogue of Gimp.  Also I have the ~/.thumbnails/ directory.
Thanks for the link to the thumbnail management standard pages.

I am on Gimp 2.0.4 now.  Until yesterday I was using 2.0.2.

When you say "is thumbnailing enabled in the GIMP preferences?" may I
ask 'exactly' where that would be at.  I have gone thru all the
preferences settings, and anyplace that relates to thumbnail size or
such it is enabled.  But it wouldn't be the first time I have missed the

On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://www.cafepress.com/onthefly