Eric Pierce wrote:

Basically, it works for me on Win2000 Pro at work w/the static version of your plugin. I need to try the dynamic one again. I didn't have dcraw installed at the time I tried the dynamically linked binary (didn't know I needed dcraw installed - maybe add that to your install instructions and where to copy the dcraw binary in Windows?)
Copy dcraw into you GIMP-2.0\bin directory.

2. It seems your plugin is trying to open any file that Gimp tries to open regardless of extension.

Many cameras have "unofficial" RAW, e.g. Minolta G500, G400, Casio ... The RAW images have *.jpg extension. So the plugin should check the image if it is RAW one.