On Monday 20 September 2004 09:49, Carol Spears wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 12:08:41PM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> > Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > Thanks but we are not interested in your rants.
>
> define "we"
>
> > Carol, I am waiting for you to apologize. Could you please make a
> > choice and either apologize or leave this mailing-list.
>
> in the year you have been contributing to this list, your answers
> have been mostly good and factual.  however, you still do not yet
> grasp the meaning of a user list.  i am certain that this
> understanding is not beyond your grasp.
>
> if think i am sorry for being honest about how the corporate
> sponsored developers treated the non-corporate sponsored
> volunteers, you need to go away.
>
> if you want me to be sorry you joined this list, i cannot do that
> either.
>
> an apology for not always stripping the emails i respond to might
> be in order.  i dont have time for this sort of game.
>
> sorry that your company that paid you to work on gimp folded?  i
> am. however, it is not the sort of sorry i think you want since i
> am not responsible for that.
>
> sorry you are such an ass?

Actually Carol,
the apologies Sven and some more of us are expecting is because you
called him a liar the other day. It was rather rough of you part,
besides being untrue. Your statement above above does not make it any
better, by the way.

I am not asking you to leave the list or anything, but this is a
situation I do dislike. Sven wrote an e-mail in more friendly terms
the other day - which you did not answer.

So if you would refrain from insulting Sven and any other developers
the list would be a much nicer place.

        JS
        -><-