Once I have installed a lot of fonts (1000+) from the internet.
My problem is it's very hard to manage them in gimp. Not only the list
box scrolls and refresehs slowly, but I can find fonts very hardly.

I was thinking if it would be possible to group fonts in categories, so I
can choose which group to browse. For example all the fancy fonts would
be in category 'Fancy', so when I'm developing some images for a
buisness website, I don't need to see them. But when developing gfx for
games, I could quickly change to the category fancy.

Also I liked very much the font dialog in gimp 1.2, in 2.0 is it still
available, and if yes, how and where?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Szasz Pal