* olivier ripoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [10-20-04 03:40]:
> 1- I have received an email from a person called John Shawger for whom
> the page works with XP + Firefox 1.0PR
> 2- It works with IE on windows XP

> So I think Firefox is right not to interpret the frame content. It is a
> misconfiguration in the server 66.116.68.158 .
>
> I can confirm the "HTML tags" problem on the two computers here.

Are you contradicting yourself.  Works with Firefox on xp, doesn't
work with Firefox on xp.  Works for me with Firefox on SuSE 9.0 Linux.
Firefox is right not to work.

Somehow something is not kosher.
HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos