Hi,

I have an interesting problem.
I am running a dual boot system with Xp and Linux. I have a fat32 partition where i save my files from both operating systems. I have two versions of Gimp, one for each system. The windows version is 2.2pre2 and the Linux version is 2.0.2. Often i start a project in one system and continue working on it in the other. The other day, I created a new Gimp file with a custom swatches palette. But when i open it in the Linux version of Gimp the custom swatches palette doesn't show up, everything else is there, layers, gradients and so on. Any idea what might cause this?

jozsefmak