I just switched from Corel PhotoPaint to the Gimp and am looking for a
way to position the image on the page for printing.

Within PhotoPaint, the printing dialog lets you graphically adjust the
size of the image and position it on the page directly by mouse. Of
course, there's also the choice to set the size to "original size" and
to "center" the image. Furthermore, PhotoPaint can automatically shrink
the image such that it fits the paper size.

How can this be done with Gimp? I didn't find the appropriate dialog / menu.

Thanks for help.
Felix

begin:vcard
fn:Felix Salfner
n:Salfner;Felix
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Humboldt-Universit=C3=A4t zu Berlin;Institut f=C3=BCr Informatik
adr:;;Unter den Linden 6;;;10099;Germany
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+49 30 2093 3036
tel;fax:+49 30 2093 3029
version:2.1