On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 03:39:30AM +0200, Rikard Johnels wrote:
> I have been trying to get Gimp Perl to run without success for a while now.
> I have decided to try another way..
> The script i want to run is as follows;
just rewrite it.

pyslice has code that uses guides.  you can search the gimps python
guide calls via the python console.

just rewrite it.

i have found scripting with python and gimp to be fun and rewarding and
a source of instant gratification.

ask specific questions here if you run into trouble.

i cannot imagine rewriting perl into python since i can read python and
cannot read perl.  how do you make something that is obfiscuated into
something that is not?  i say skip it and rewrite it, simply.