On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 05:37 -0400, Cloudchaser wrote:
> Hello :-)
> As you probably already know, MS Paint has tabs at eight points around an
> image that a user can grab ad pull to inctease the dimensions of an image
> without affecting the image itself. This 23K image illustrates what I'm
> yipping about
> http://www.cloudchasershaconage.furtopia.org/temporary1/kitten.jpg
> What I want to know is, is how do I get Gimp 2.2.7 to alter an image's
> dimensions like that?

Gimp provides this functionality through the Image>Canvas Size item. The
interface is precision-driven.

The interactive interface described above sounds like a nice addition.
How would you feel about speccing out the behavior in detail and filing
a feature request in the gnome bugzilla?

Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Novell, Inc.