Hello :-)

As you probably already know, MS Paint has tabs at eight points around an image that a user can grab ad pull to inctease the dimensions of an image without affecting the image itself. This 23K image illustrates what I'm yipping about

What I want to know is, is how do I get Gimp 2.2.7 to alter an image's dimensions like that?

BTW, the origional kitten photo came from http://dailykitten.com

Take care! Hope to hear from you soon! Wuff!

Cloudchaser Benjamin Shaconage, a chocolate, peanut butter & pizza & foxy furfemme lovin' Red Wolf Fan of Nightwish (nightwish.com)and Trans-Siberian Orchestra (trans-siberian.com)
RL Red Wolf photos & facts:http://www.thewildones.org/Animals/redWolf.html
My Furry Portrait
Cloudchaser's Homepage: (remove "Cloud002.jpg")