Hello everybody

A few days ago I put here a a message about the instalation of dcraw. I
did the instalation of the package referred on subject and everything
went OK. After the instalation the Gimp open window included the the
option for raw files. The problem is that when I try to open my EOS350D
raw files (*.cr2 - that is included in the file extensions listed in
ufraw) I get a message saying that EOS350D is not available yet.
I found a at rpm.pbone.net newer releases of the package but for Fedora
4 the one mentioned on subject is the newer.
I wonder if anybody here worked with raw files from that machine and how
did it work? Or if anybody has any ideas to sove the problem.

Thanks a lot.

Orlando