On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 10:36:39AM +0100, qeldroma wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 2. November 2005 01:56 schrieben Sie:
> > i am sure your willingness to answer will be just as keen as your
> > willingness to ask for help here.
> Of course ;)
>
> I have asked a designer someone from a marketing corporate and he told me,
> that this is no big problem with photoshop, but i can't speak of my own
> experiences, though..

ah, that is interesting.  my photoshop using friend used photoshops
limitations in this respect to justify upgrading her camera.

if this is the case, then any marketing corporation should be able to
downgrade the equipment that their staff uses since it they purchased
such a strong piece of software.

now i need to dig out my email addresses of all of the stock holders of
all the big marketing corporations....

carol