Am 20.11.2005 um 20:49 schrieb Remus Boara:

thanks a lot... i downloaded the manual it should be fine.
I'm really sorry for my persistence but just found another thing that worries me:
no problem - asking questions and answering them is exactly was this list is for.

if i have a group of graphics, how can i move them across the canvas all together? i'm talking about lots of layers that needs to be located on some other place on the same window without merging them into a single one.
there is a command Layer->Transform->Align visible layers which does what I think you want to do.

thanks a million...

if i'm allowed i might be back with some other questions... i'm working on the "big switch" from win/photoshop :)
don't hesitate to ask

Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf prüfen