On Wednesday 23 of November 2005 17:29, you wrote:
> env LC_ALL=en_US gimp

Yes, this show english interface.

When I run env LC_ALL=cs_CZ gimp, gimp should shoiw Czech interface, shouldn't
it? But it does not.

Curiously, gimp compiled from sources did not show this problem. Only gimp RPM
included with my current distro, Mandriva 2006, shows this problem. Even
though locale messages are installed in

/usr/share/locale/cs/LC_MESSAGES/gimp20-libgimp.mo
/usr/share/locale/cs/LC_MESSAGES/gimp20-script-fu.mo
/usr/share/locale/cs/LC_MESSAGES/gimp20-std-plug-ins.mo
/usr/share/locale/cs/LC_MESSAGES/gimp20.mo

I guess you will now rebuke me for bringing a distro-specific issue to this
list...

--
Milos Prudek