On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 03:37:34PM -0600, Jeff Avveduti wrote:
> Yes but the background is white? Why is it so hard to save a transparent
> logo? It was transparent... but when saving it, the background is white.
two things.  on this list we remove the portions that do not pretain to
the exchange and we also reply under the relative portions.  we wrote a
web page, you can find it on the web site that describes what we
consider to be etiquette -- not everyone agrees and we know this.  if
you have problems finding the web site or the page there, let me know
so that we can make it easier to find.

the other thing is that jpegs cannot by definition contain transparency.
they just were not made for that.