Hi list,

I'm one of the members of the gimp documentation team and want to ask you for a favour. To reduce the size of all the screenshots to the clipping that is of relevance I'm in need of a template that I can easily use to cut of the unwanted borders. To make clear that there is something cut of from the picture, the border should be look similar to a sawtooth - an irregular one - bit hard to describe, but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.

Any gfx wizards out there that want to support the GIMP manual?? Thats you chance!

Greetings, lexA

Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen