Am 27.11.2005 um 00:09 schrieb Carol Spears:

On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 11:58:05PM +0100, Axel Wernicke wrote:

Am 26.11.2005 um 23:48 schrieb Eric P:

Here's a ripped paper effect I did once.
http://web.archive.org/web/20040402184426/http://bobkerbearings.com/

the image http://web.archive.org/web/20040426044754/
bobkerbearings.com/images/press_release.jpg
is exactly what I'm looking for. Just a bit larger, without the
dropshadow and as mask (b/w or grayscale image)

anybody able and willing to contribute ?

the other image with an additional layer containing a distorted
selection and masked.
http://carol.gimp.org/gimp/oilify2-2.3.6.xcf
570KB now.

i guess i would be the distressed selection here....

yeah, I like it! May I ask for another one? The aim of cutting screenshots apart is to save space. So I'd prefer the "height of the tooth" around 20px (yours where around 40px) and the width of the whole thing should be around 800px. I'd then trying to build an template image with four copies (rotatet by 90, 180 and 270 degrees) to be able to move them together as a frame around the screenshot having exactly the size I need from the screenshot.

Hope that was not too much of a puzzle - its late and my english does certainly not improve after 0:00am

lexA

carol

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen