On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 11:15:55AM +0800, KC wrote:

[snip]

> On 1/18/06, wahgnube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > KC wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Can I run GIMP in batch mode ?  For example, I want
> > > to invoke GIMP from my application (written by C) via
> > > UNIX's pipe (or popen in C) ... How to do that ?  Any example,
> > > tutorial will be appreciated.   Thanks

If you haven't already found it, you may also want to look at
ImageMagick.  It provides APIs for C and C++ and other languages.
If it has the capabilities you need, you may be able to avoid the
pipe/popen thing.  You can find info here:

    http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php

Dave

[snip]

--