On Wednesday 15 February 2006 12:32, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Colin Brace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Though I realize there are many useful tutorials around
>
> I hope you are also aware of the GIMP user manual which is hosted at
> http://docs.gimp.org/.
>

> Sven

It is available in pdf form which is a big help. I am probably
going to print out the main portion.

Three questions:

1.There is no index in the pdf copy. Is one available elsehere?

2. The current edition is dated December and is current as of
2.2.x apparently. That is excellent. Now, is there any indication
of when a 2.4 based version would be available? In other words if
2.4 came out in, say, March 2006 in what month would an updated
manual be expected?

3. I still have in a ring binder the 900 plus page manual written
by Karin and Olof Kylander. Is the current manual related to that
manual or are they separate publications?

--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: