Am 01.03.2006 um 20:02 schrieb Ross Brown:

Sorry, newbies are not allowed here.

Right, I'll take my Mac and wipe my tears then...

Just kidding..  :)

Thank God for that!

Yeah, you should be - not everybody has as much luck as you did ;)

Is the problem the mounted drive doesn't appear in the Open dialog or
that it does appear and you can't open it?

The mounted drive doesn't appear in the Open dialogue (you say dialog, I say dialogue... let's call the whole thing off) and the permanent links to the relevant folders (essentially the Work folder on the remote server) isn't recognised as a symlink.

so where did you search? The right place would be /Volumes/ <nameOfTheMountedVolume>. If you can't navigate to that place for some reason you can enter the path directly to the text field in the GIMP open file dialog.

Hope that helps

lexA

running Mac OS 10.4.5 @ intel

Peace...

Cheers!

RB

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen