Hi All,

I'm trying to use this watermark script. I've installed it and it's
basicly working, but I can't find any documentation.

What I want to do is to put multiple-line text in the watermark. Any
suggestions?

Cheers,
Simon

--- Mike Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tom Williams wrote:
> >>>
> >> This one works well.
> >> http://registry.gimp.org/plugin?id=2663
>
> > Is there is a plugin for Gimp 2?
> >
> > Peace...
> >
> > Tom
>
> I just installed the watermark plugin with gimp 2.2.10 on a fedora
> core 4 system
> and it works fine.
>
> gimptool-2.0 --install-script watermark.scm
>
> Mike

"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a
man is wise by his questions." — Naguib Mahfouz