Gilles Maltais wrote:

A good solution would be to use a pen tablet. I have a big Wacom 12-inch which is good for graphics but for general pointing use, a small one would be infinitely better than a mouse for EVERYBODY.

BTW, are there lefthanders on the list ? I would like to know how they handle their mouse. Personally, I sit the outer side of the hand, put the thumb inside and move it with the "pinky-thumb fork" when I have to. Easier on the wrist too

Speaking as a lefthander, I normally use the mouse right-handed; then occasionally change to left-handed when the right hand cramps up. It's not very satisfactory, though.

Doug

.

Gilles