Von: "Michael Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> The only problem I've had related to GTK lately was a problem
> with GAIM crashing, but that was GAIM's fault for not keeping
> up-to-date with the GTK development.

Nah, it's not that easy. They couldn't update to 2.8 because there was some
missing functionality. You could ask Tor Lillqvist or one of the Gaim Win32
developers for details.

The main problem was that they didn't change their all-in-one installer
packages after the problem had been discovered and identified.

HTH,
Michael