Anna Backstrom wrote:
I need to use a photo editor to edit some photos that will be put on
t-shirts.   The person that does the t-shirts uses Adobe Photoshop and I
was wondering if the edited photos from this program will be compatible
with Photoshop.

Thanks

Anna

You shouldn't have any problem, you'll just need to save the file in a different format as I don't think Photoshop can read GIMP's XCF files. If the Photoshop user plans to do more with the file once they get it, or if you plan to be exchanging it back and forth, then your best bet would be to save it as a PSD file. If they are just taking your file and printing it directly then you could export it to PNG or JPG (if you need the file to be small).

Mike