I have 3 questions. 1. How do you change it so that when you save a file it doesn't save as a GIMP file?
And 2. Is there a way to move a text box after you type it? Because you cant always tell where it's going to go untill your done.
3. Is there a way to open more then one picture on the same screen? Because I want to put a few pictures together and then save it as one new picture.

I'm sorry to sound stupid but I'm new to GIMP and also photo editing and creating.
Any help is appreciated.