> Maybe even Shift-RightClick ...
> Anyway, if I get time some time (in the future ...), I
> might try to find the code and hopefully it shouldn't be
> too hard to add that extra option myself since all the
> code really should be there already anyway - yay :)

The use of RightClick is not available for tools; both it and
MiddleClick are intercepted by the GIMP's interface and are not passed
on to objects such as tools, filters, and plugins. Even if the code
passed the extra mouseclicks, your interface still would need to address
the possibility of input devices that do not possess them.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do
not care who gets the credit." -- Harry S. Truman