Hi list,

since we go to be Mac specific here...

Am 20.03.2007 um 18:20 schrieb Anthony Ettinger:

> On 3/20/07, Simon Budig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Bettina Lechner ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>> For Macs I am unsure if there is a maintainer testing the current
>> code
>> and providing ready made packages. It probably will take a bit longer
>> until someone can provide a package.
>>
>> So, the answer is "it depends" and the exact timeframes are unclear.
>>
>> I hope this helps,
>>         Simon
>

> What about if I use darwinports or fink -- I assume there is a delay
> until those package installers are updated? or do they refer to the
> downloadable source?

The Portfile at darwin port is updated within 24 hours after a new
release usually. The binary at gimp-app.sf.net takes a bit longer but
is done in a couple of days to a few weeks after a new release.

At all not a timeframe that one can complain about from my point of
view.

Greetings lexA

> --
> Anthony Ettinger
> Ph: 408-656-2473
> http://chovy.dyndns.org/resume.html
> http://utuxia.com/consulting

---
Remember: There are only two tools in life. WD-40, for when something
doesn't move, and should, and Duct Tape, for when something is moving
and it shouldn't.
So does the universe explode if you spray duct tape with WD-40?