Hi Patrick,

PS> also openSUSE 10.1 x86_64

21:43 wahoo:~ >> rpm -qf /opt/gnome/bin/gimptool-2.0
PS> gimp-2.2.14-1.guru.suse101

Amazing how that works when you have the right name :-)  I was looking
for gimptool, as well, as the Makefile. I changed the Makefile
to look for gimptool-2.0 and all compiled. Now I have to try it :-)

PS> btw, did you get greystoration to work and, if so, how?

I downloaded the "official and supported" one from:
http://registry.gimp.org/list?name=GREYCstoration
http://registry.gimp.org/plugin?id=9304

The README.txt said to copy a file, "GREYCstoration_gimp_pc_linux" to
GIMP's plug-ins directory.  Tried it on a couple of images and it appears
to be working.

Thank you.